- faire un four by sara manente > jonas chéreau & marcos simões
- faire un four by sara manente > jonas chéreau, madeleine fournier, marcos simões, ondine cloez
FAIRE UN FOURPRINT THIS PAGE
"Faire un four" is a working title for a choreographic project interested in processes of creation as rewriting. The aim is to define territories, limits and borders between similarity and resemblance, synonyms and homonyms, imitation and emulation, universal and particular, common and unique, literality and interpretation, a-likeness and sameness, singularity and specificity.
"Faire un four" begins with four interpreters: their physiognomy and their dances.
"Faire un four" is dedicated to Marcel Broodthaers and Andy Kaufman as two artists who besides their very different areas of work have addressed society and art in a perpetuous effort of renarration, redefinition and rewriting - reformulating “reality”, “identity” and “physicality” as the field of the “possible”.
- Concept & creation: Sara Manente
- Performance: Jonas Chéreau, Ondine Cloez, Madeleine Fournier, Marcos Simões
- Music: Christophe Albertijn
- Light: Jorge Dutor
- Dramaturgy: Constanze Schellow
- Coaching: Michiel Reynaert
Production EVE vzw
Executive production Mokum vzw
With the support of WP Zimmer, workspacebrussels, Monty, Flemish Community.
WSB Connected artists
No other productions found