- Critical Practice BXL
Critical Practice BXL
ArtistsPRINT THIS PAGE
From June 11 to June 15 WSB hosts a Critical Practice session in Brussels. Critical Practice is part of the European network Life Long Burning and is oriented towards empowering discursive reflections on contemporary performing arts and their breakthrough to the larger public. Under guidance of Ana Vujanovic, the programm's mentor, six critics will meet and exchange on a regular basis in 2014.
- Heike Bröckerhoff (Germany)
- Milka Ivanovska (Macedonia)
- Magda Lipska (Poland)
- Marialena Marouda (Greece/Germany)
- Maja Mrdenović (Montenegro)
- Jasmina Založnik (Slovenia)
During their stay in Brussels, the participants will attend the Studio Sessions, join feedback sessions, meet Brussels based critics and writers and attend a two day seminar conducted by Bojana Cvejic. The visit will be documented on the Critical Practice Blog where you can also find more background information about this initiative.
Seminar with Bojana Cvejic
- June 13th: 3pm-6pm
- June 14th: 1pm-4pm
Dates11/06/2014 - 15/06/2014
Info and Documentation
- Lokomotiva – Centar za nove inicijative u kulturi Skoplje www.lokomotiva.org.mk
- Nomad Dance Academy www.nomaddanceacademy.org
- Tala Plesni centar, Zagreb www.tala.hr
- Workspacebrussels, Brussels, www.workspacebrussels.be
- Hetveem theater, Amsterdam, www.hetveemtheater.nl
The project is supported by the Programme Culture of European Union and the Ministry of Culture of Republic of Serbia.