- one recycled by aleksandra janeva imfeld
- one recycled by aleksandra janeva imfeld > wtp #01 dec 2010 brigittines © tine declerck
ONE (RECYCLED)PRINT THIS PAGE
Recycling involves processing used materials into new products to prevent waste of potentially useful materials.
‘One (Recycled)’ is applying this principle to two performances by Aleksandra Janeva Imfeld and Pisteffo. The performance questions repetition, reproduction and the conditions we perform in, interwoven by bits of a very intimate personal story that happened 18 years ago.
- concept en performance: Aleksandra Janeva Imfeld and Pisteffo
- light: Begona Garcia Navas en Branko Cvjeticanin
- coproduction: BUDA Kortrijk, Pianofabriek kunstenwerkplaats, workspacebrussels, Jardin d’ Europe
- with the support of: de Vlaamse Gemeenschapscommissie