- sliding by lise vachon > wtp #01 dec 2010 brigittines © tine derclerck
- sliding by lise vachon > wtp #02 dec 2010 brigittines © tine declerck
- lise vachon © kurt deruyter
SLIDINGPRINT THIS PAGE
A collection of postcards. Fragments of different lives strewn together and cast away. An assembly of bits and pieces from anonymous people and places.
Two women lead us through a series of intimate portraits, entering in and out of the interior and exterior landscapes from which they are linked. Two enigmatic figures in perfect unison, evolve as the dance develops into separate voices which transmit the contrasting content and emotional colour of these postcards. Becoming thus a metaphor for a more universal longing for sensations, reanimated by a memento stumbled upon, after being forgotten, buried, lived beyond.
An excerpt of this duet is presented in Working Title Platform as a work in progress towards its premiere in June 2011 in Théâtre Marni.
- Artistic direction and choreography : Lise Vachon
- Created and danced by : Dominique Godderis and Lise Vachon
- Light design and technical direction: Marc Lhommel
- Scenography and drawings : Anne Guilleray
- Costumes : Patricia Eggerickx
- Music : Aurélien Chouzenoux
With the support of : Canada council for the Arts, Théâtre Marni, Les Brigittines, Compagnie Michèle Noiret, workspacebrussels
No other productions found
Work in progress: showing at the Working Title Platform with workspacebrussels in Les Brigittines:
• Decembre 18th 2010 at 20h30
• Decembre 19th 2010 at 19h30
Premiere: Théâtre Marni in Festival Danse BalsaMarni
• June 2011: 3 performances with exact dates to be determined