- sous ma peau by maxence rey © fabien agnesina > maxence rey
- sous ma peau by maxence rey © fabien agnesina > lesie mannès
- sous ma peau by maxence rey © fabien agnesina > Marie Pinguet
- maxence rey © fabien agnesina
SOUS MA PEAUPRINT THIS PAGE
Three women, three lonely and mingled identities, expose themselves and unviel their specific nature.
Pudidy and indecency, abandonment and Frenzy, feminity and monstruosity, proudness and absurdity, go alongside and enlighten each woman’s singular and complex being, beyond all appearences and representations.
Sous ma peau sounds out the feminine in its nudity, its being, its flesh, its archetypes, its bestiary, and its alternatly real, fantasized and imaginary multiple interpretations
Sous ma peau is inspired by the history of the female body representations, through the nudes iconography in sculpture, painting as well as photography in the West, through ages.
With Sous ma peau, Maxence Rey attempts to reveal women bodies by making them tell their inner stories, these female bodies are generators of spaces of presence, métaphores, suggestion and facination ; and also to deal with the body as an embodied space going from self-loss to extreme vigor, through changes of state and appearence.
In order, finally, to reveal the female bodies in their tensions, troubles, enigmas, crazyness and aberrations
Choreography Maxence Rey
Created and performed by Leslie Mannès, Marie Pinguet, Maxence Rey
Lights and images Cyril Leclerc
Original music Vincent Brédif
Costumes Lou Rimaé et Mö de Lanfé
Artistic counsel Corinne Taraud / Brige Van Egroo / Frédérique de Mont Blanc
Production Betula Lenta association
With the support of With the artistic accompaniement of:
- l'Etoile du Nord/Paris et ARCADI in the frame of « Turbulents »
- « Les journées Danse Dense/Pantin »
with the support of:
- Centre de Développement Chorégraphique du Val de Marne, for the loan of a studio
- Workspacebrussels / Bruxelles, for an encounter residence.
- Micadanses/Paris, for a monthly residence
- Arcadi for « Plateaux solidaires »
- Centre National de la Danse de Pantin et de Lyon for the loan of dance studios.
- RAVIV, for the mutualisation of reherseal places.
No other productions found