- sabine molenaar
THAT'S ITPRINT THIS PAGE
Where do dreams end and reality begin?
In her new solo performance, That’s It, Sabine Molenaar drifts among layers of reality, claws her way back from nightmare dreamscapes and morphs to creatures hidden in the darkest recess of our minds in a dream that transforms body, time and space. Across dreamscapes, stories and images pass by without logic, a roller coaster of memories and associations.
With each morphing movement Molenaar seduces the viewer until they come face to face with their greatest fear: that nothing is what it seems. In spirals of discomfort she keeps the viewer in a state of non-control mirrored in her performance, opening the gateway to other worlds of perception where but one burning question exists: where do dreams end and reality begin?
- Concept, choreography and performance: Sabine Molenaar
- Music: Emilian Gatsov
- Light design: Filip Timmerman
- Dramaturgy: Gina Serbanescu
- Coproduced by: workspacebrussels
- Supported by: 4Culture Association (Bucharest), Ultima Vez, workspacebrussels (Belgium), Jardin d’Europe, Culture Programme of the European Union, Joji inc
Special thanks to: Lisa de Boeck, Aida Moreno, Sabine Clappaert
A movie based on the stage performance made by Lisa de Boeck and Sabine Molenaar will be projected after the performance