Working Title Festival 2018
From 30 November to 2 December, workspacebrussels invites you for a new and vibrant edition of the Working Title Festival. For three days we will immerse you in the work of our artists in three locations: Les Brigittines, KANAL – Centre Pompidou and the house of workspacebrussels.
Expect an exciting mix of projects in different phases of the creative process: early research, open rehearsals, try-outs and finished work at the intersection of dance, performance, conversation, video art and installation.
You will discover the work of Niko Hafkenscheid and Valentina Stepanova, Maria Lucia Cruz Correia, Meggy Rustamova, Alexander Vantournhout, Cassiel Gaube, Benjamin Vandewalle, Oona Libens, Peter Aers, Eric Arnal-Burtschy, Nazanin Fakoor, Christian Bakalov, Ariane Loze, Clara Guémas, Tuur and Flup Marinus, Antje Van Wichelen, and Lucia Montero.
KANAL - Centre Pompidou
- Akenkaai - Quai des Péniches
- € 9 pass via firstname.lastname@example.org / € 14 pass at the door
including museum visit
- there is no heating in the building, so please bring warm clothes!
- Korte Brigittinenstraat 1 Petite rue des Brigittines
- € 5 per performance via www.brigittines.be
- free entrance to the installations